Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Procrastination Ends Here

I've been telling myself (and a select few others) that I was going to start writing for months now.  Writing to occupy myself during this strange monotonous period between college graduation and real life, and writing to keep my mind sharp and perhaps to provide a nice writing sample to get me to real life sooner.  My main excuse to myself had been coming up with a clever web address and title.  But I now choose to embrace simplicity and luckily an easy variation of my first and last name sufficed.  As for the title, I have to thank the person who stays up late listening to my many complaints about the current state of my life, reminding me how exciting it is that tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life.  If you're reading this you know who you are.  I am going to follow your advice and take things in to my own hands.

What will I write about?   Well definitely politics and policy.  But also music, TV, sports, and possibly some of the ridiculousness that is my daily life.  Oh yes, expect some great community college stories.  If anything good (besides becoming an expert at Microsoft Word and Excel) is going to come out of this semester at Butte, it's bound to be comic relief.  

No comments:

Post a Comment